OT Sicko gets slapped

Moore challenged Fred to a debate.

Fred replied.
I hope Fred runs.

Reply to
Bill

Thompson sure knows how to look into a camera, he's a smart cookie too. To bad my pro-life stand won't allow me to vote for him. Yep, that one issue is a biggie for me.

Reply to
Geoman

I laughed my ass off at Fred's response. I could just picture Moore's face. Moore's trying to drum up some buzz for his new hit piece. Fred handled the nut effortlessly.

Reply to
Bill

I'm a big Thompson fan. I hope he runs, too.

Rich, the pro-life debate is over. Believe me... I'm as Conservative as it gets. Too many people in this country will sanction abortion..... it's gonna happen... just like dope and whatever else the 'Christian Right' seems so concerned about.

The 'Christian Right' IS NOT the Republican Party... never has been, never will be. We're fiscal CONSERVATIVES. The bunch we have in Congress have done us wrong... and we'll fix it soon enough.

Politics... and law.. is not about 'morality'. Those issues are decided in every home, and every town, and every county in America. The Federal Government has no business even dealing with moral issues... yet they do.

There are exceptions, of course. The Civil Rights Act was the last one that made any sense to me.

Damn... I am having a grumpy week.

Jake

Reply to
Jake

That nails it as I see it too.

Reply to
Bill

Hey Jake don't you want to vote Hillary in I will but then since I will I guess you would not sorry guy I can't help it Dido

Reply to
Tony

wrong does not mean it should be illegal.Many feel homosexuality is wrong.....but do not think it should be illegal. I think I just said the same thing, but in a different way.

Reply to
digitalmaster