OT: Jack-in-the box voice mail

This is just hilarious...

The guy was calling in late for work in traffic, sounds real to me.

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Yep, pretty funny but it has already reached cult status on the internet and e-mail circles. Add J in/the B to the list of where it came from.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Sorry, thought it was a new one, still LOL...

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

No need to apologise to me or anyone here for that matter. It's probably a new one to most that read this group. I heard it myself only about 2 or 3 weeks ago on a local radio station which have a very good adult oriented site. They are pretty unscrupulous but if interested, a link to their site below. Very adult content on the site so don't go there with the little ones around.

...Ron