OT Any Race fans here?

Marks son today went to the new NHRA racing in Norwalk, Oh. We have an account just a mile from there. Today I went to a festival and traffic was stopped for miles and this was 7 hours before the first race! Super Eight which normally goes for less than $75 was over $285 and they had one room left! Cedar Point had one room left, for $1000!

Oh Bill Bader really built this thing up, even though the guy in my opinion ...... I'll just stop at that.

For those in Columbus, Ohio, where this was taking place for 28 years, you should fire the jerks that left this event leave your city!

Reply to
Geoman