Latest threads in HVAC Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Alchohol abuse
more http://seattlest.com/2011/01/04/seattle_beer_news_rant_qwest_keeps.php Comparing a large beer to a small beer at Qwest Field in Seattle. Interesting findings!!

Heating Service, Heating Reapair (North Fort Worth)
What the most you can save on your utilities? The best I under HVAC Repair was: Max ways to save on running and repair? In Watauga Texas NG is fairly cheap but nothing is cheaper on heating repairs...
1
1

For Steve
How To Simulate Life In The Navy 1.. Buy a dumpster, paint it gray and live in it for 6 months straight. 2.. Run all of the piping and wires inside your house on the outside of the walls. 3.. Pump 10...
5
5

Need help troubleshooting heating issue
Hi all, New to the site, so please let me know if I'm posting in the incorrect location. I've been living in a brand new house now for about a year and just recently noticed some odd behavior with our...
8
8

high limit switch open
I have a concord furnace and I am getting the code that says "the high limit switch" is open. I have a new filter in. Does anyone know how to close it so the furnace Will not cut off? All help and...
6
6

Merry Christmas
Best present I could have hoped for... my youngest is here for Christmas, and my brother and sister in law are due in any minute.
2
2

Monochromatic IR-C Device for Radiant Heating
Hi: I recently posted something similar. I apologize profusely if anyone is annoyed. Infra-red C spectrum = 100,000 nm to 3,000 nm 100,000 nm = 2.9979e12 Hz = 2,997,900,000,000 Hz 3,000 nm = 9.9931e13...
2
2

What is the closest-possible/existing to this?
in>>
5
5

delonghi split level air conditioner went
gotcha a great "deal", sounds like.....and you got what you paid for. Maybe this time around you'll spend a few bucks more and do i right.
5
5

Radiant Cooling with Liquid Nitrogen
That answer would be "nearly all the energy the final product has to give". ;-P You are talking to an idiot. He does not know ANYthing to remember. LN2 for cooling is likely best done in a sealed...
84
84

How do they measure the U-value of windows?
How do they measure the U-value of windows? I've been trying to correlate heat flow measurements using double pane windows as the testbed. The windows are rated as U.30 >> R 3.33. The manual for the...

online service manual for Unitrol water-heater pressure-regulator ?
Out of pure curiosity, I'd like to know how one adjusts the Unitrol gas valve on my 50-gal water heater. Whirlpool customer support hasn't a clue, and Robertshaw has hidden its Unitrol information...
7
7

Psychrometric state point and 2-state mixing calculator
Not really new, but here's a freebie web app I wrote a while ago - it runs in any browser, so you can run it from any PC , MAC, IPhone, Blackberry, etc, that has a browser. At 'll see an entry ( 3rd...

Oh ! Those poor animals !!!!
Get stuffed ! News, email and search are just the beginning. Discover more every day. Find your yodel.

Wide Spectrum IRC Emission Device For Radiant Heating
Someone has to. Might as well eliminate the stench and potential biohazard prior to the handling.
9
9