Latest threads in HVAC Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Refrigeration generated electricity
In outback Queensland there is a small town called Birdsville, it has a electricity generation plant that is driven by hot bore water using a refrigerant to drive a turbine.
2
2

FS: Goodway CC-140 Coild cleaner $500 Or Best Offer
100% working, new battery, new Power Supply. This is a coil cleaner that retails for over $2000. Has Power hookup and water hookup. Also runs off rechargable battery and water reserve tank. Located in...
2
2

survived another one
lots of rain from Isaac... 18 inches or so here so far. not so much wind. Never lost power, lots of road closures due to flooding and/or trees down. no damage or flooding in my neighborhood. When the...
13
13

Please check out my new book "Kent Craig's Project Management Blue Book" available on Amazon.com
From October of 1998 through June of 2012, I wrote a monthly column for Con= tractor magazine (Chicago, IL) called "Craig On Project Management" which d= ealt with topics related to project...

Would be much more interesting
This site would be much more interesting if we could post pictures on it, perhaps limited by size but much more useable. Any where that is my opinion???
7
7

Queit here
Gosh, it's been pretty quiet here.
57
57

Air Distribution Systems, Heating and Cooling Systems
DURU Klima consists of engineers who gained experience in the leading companies of Turkish HVAC market. The company acts as representative of the following companies in Turkey; *German KRANTZ in Air...

Gree Air Conditioner?
Any thoughts on these Gree Ductless Mini Split air conditioners? in advance! Chris Gree Air Conditioner | Buy Gree AC Online
6
6

Mini split question
Envisioning a 4 room, 2nd floor setup. I assume that the registers (cassets) would be located where the wall and ceiling meet. The attic above is where the linesets and condensate lines would be...
1
1

Central heating continuously runs
Most likely, two wires is how it was designed. Third wire could be anything, but probably a common. It's possible the thermostat isn't the problem. I'll copy in the alt hvac group, they field this...
45
45

Mini Split AC Question
I purchased a LG AC/Heatpump unit. The install went fine and the unit seams= to be working good. To check the performance LG says the gas side pressure= should be between 120 and 135 PSGI when in...
11
11

Questions on R410A
Bit of back ground I gave away/sold all my refrigeration related tools 20+ year back. I now do, pro bono, a triage for the local senior center support program. (it's been over 100 in this are for...
48
48

Outside AC unit has dieing compressor guy says I need whole new system?
My outdoor AC unit is dieing, I had a friend of friend come out and look at= . A test of the pressure out showed about 110PSI which is about half per t= he HVAC guy it should put out. Since the unit...
11
11