Where can I find Thuricide for sale in Boston (kills winter moth caterpillars)

Anyone know where I can buy Thuricide in the Boston area or surrounding suburbs?

I have two trees that are getting decimated by winter moth caterpillars and I want to spray at least a portion of the trees so they hopefully don't die before the state's parasite program takes effect.

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user

Phone book. Yellow pages. Call garden centers. Ask "Do you carry Thuricide?"

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sighhhh......I guess it's time to de-x-no-archive for the multitude of googleheads that are missing out on the benefit of my years of wisdom and all the fine crap that I spew forth, as well as the interesting exchanges 'tweenst Kaiser Bill and I. ;-)

Investigate implementing your own parasite program. Don't be killing

*us* with pesticides, along with the bugs.

Come on, man.... you can do it!

Care and keep on googling... I guess, if you have no alternative Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Crap, my bad....please ignore my hasty response to your post.

You are one of the good guys apparently

Red-Faced Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

It might be marketed as "Dipel" you gotta catch the early instars for it to be effective.

Reply to
beecrofter

mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com expounded:

A local arborist I spoke with said the nasty little bastards are two weeks behind (due to the winter we had). I have a beautiful weeping cherry out front that hadn't suffered any damage yet. He said to spray anyways, and he was right!. You can buy Safer Caterpillar Killer (active ingredient is Bacillus thurigensis var. Kurstaki, or Dipel) at most hardware stores, nurseries, Home Desperate, etc. It works wondefully. Gives the nasties a bellyache they don't recover from

Reply to
Ann