Re: Billy Gnome Stories - More Chapters!

Hi, Ben:

Any idea where these stories are? I'd like to read them again as I had my sister read them to me as a child.

Best,

John

Reply to
struzeje

That is a really old post you're referencing there, from 1999.

The original web site that was linked to seems to be gone... However it is still available via the wayback machine. Try looking here:

Leon Fisk