OT: A rose by any other name....

Steve Carroll stated in post

> snipped-for-privacy@n32g2000pre.googlegroups.com on > 11/29/10 12:59 PM: > > > > >> Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org o=
>> 11/29/10 11:56 AM: > > >>>> No one can make you move past 2003. > > >>> LOL! > > >> You did this mean as irony, right? > > > Asked the guy who stated his evidence didn't contain a single true > > statement from which something else could necessarily follow,yet, > > wants people to believe that evidence convinced him of someone's > > guilt. > > * Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept > * Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

Are you trying to argue that the former contains truth and the latter needn't?

(be careful. Snit... this path is fraught with pitfalls;)

Reply to
Steve Carroll

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post 4cf4177f$ snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on

11/29/10 2:13 PM:

I am noting, Steve, that you have struggled and confused two concepts for years (since 2003):

  • Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
  • Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing". Nothing - I am noting a fact. You have confused the two concepts *today* with your rants. Today.

Reply to
Snit

You forgot the 'h' ;)

Poor Snit... now he's trying to argue that "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" doesn't need to contain any true statements from which a deduction can be made.

Reply to
Steve Carroll

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on

11/29/10 2:32 PM:

You have struggled and confused two concepts for years (since 2003):

  • Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
  • Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing"... and then insisting you know what I am "arguing" (once again you are telling people what they think). To the contrary, I am merely noting a fact. You have confused the two concepts *today* with your rants as you have done repeatedly since 2003.

Reply to
Snit

No, you have... and it's more than bizarre that you convinced yourself of this guilt while you admit you had no proof. Political agendas are funny like that, though...

Reply to
Steve Carroll

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post 4cf42165$ snipped-for-privacy@news.x-privat.org on

11/29/10 2:56 PM:

Ah, the ol' grade school "I'm rubber and you are glue" defense. Just brilliant... LOL! But then you immediately prove me right *again* by misrepresenting my comments in a way that proves you are confusing the two concepts. Again. And since 2003. Really, Steve, that is *pathetic*.

Reply to
Snit

OK, glad to see we agree on this.

Reply to