Off Topic Stuff

The Widget "Asteroid Watch" from the Jet Propulsion Lab has a asteroid about 1,500 feet long about 1.2 million miles away due Oct

  1. This is the closest I've ever seen since I found the widget.

So this 90 F. stuff with a dew point of 75 is very livable.

Widgets are Mac tools but I'd guess a Google for "Jet Propulsion Lab" would be fruitful.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Does this mean I don't need to get you a Christmas card?

Reply to
Billy

I'd just eat the strawberries as they ripen. Perhaps a few extra carbs too. Sun 365 this guy 1.2 wonder if we can see it go by ? Hope so!

Reply to
Bill who putters

Brain Fart not 365 more like 93 4 times closer.

Mail now and don't forget the annual check.

Reply to
Bill who putters