Growing Your Own: An Urban Farmer¹s Memoir

Yea I know book spam but worth a look .

Bill mentions E.B. White (Once and future king)

Reply to
Bill who putters

Stupid Bill gets confused some times.

"The Once and Future King is an Arthurian fantasy novel written by T. H. White. It was first published in 1958 and is mostly a composite of earlier works."

Read it !

Reply to
Bill who putters

Hard to depict the beauty . Perhaps similar to music by Wim Mertens?

Bill post to me at snipped-for-privacy@snip.net and I will reply with some music tidbits..

Reply to
Bill who putters

Thanks for the read.

Makes me think about what could have been in South Central Los Angeles. if that human excrement, Ralph Horowitz, hadn't sold the property that was the South Central Community Garden. But he perceived an insult, and decided on group punishment, and destroyed with warehouses, a vital community asset, out of pettiness, and with no thought of the community.

Billy

hey PhoenixWench - thank you for the Wim Mertens = google was my friend and I'll be looking for more for my next iTunes splurge

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak