Subject Author Posted Replies

Confused Plants
So here I am in eastern Tennessee. In theory at least it is the dead of winter. The problem is that the daffodils are now 4" high, the hyacinths threaten to break through the mulch, and the crocus is...
5
5

Dwarf Burford Holly
Does anyone know where I might buy dwarf Burford holly (Ilex cornuta 'Burfordii nana') in Ventura County or the greater Los Angeles area?

Ed Lawrence
Ed Lawrence is a popular weekly guest on CBC Radio in Ontario Canada. < phone-in Q & A > John T. Gardening with Ed Lawrence Gardening with Ed Lawrence Gardening with Ed Lawrence Gardening with Ed...

Re: Cat urine killing english boxwood hedge!
Sorry for chiming in a bit late to the discussion, but I really feel like I need to add my 2 cents. Cats don't just pee on floors and beds because they're in pain - could be a multitude of other...

Re: UK to UK next day delivery
URL Link: wickr is.........mikeman695 My email My whatsapp..............+237690177365 Diazepam shalina for sale buy diazepam online where to buy diazepam online Valium for sale Diazepam shalina for...

Is it possible to replant or at least drag approx 2mts distance, an established holly tree?
Is it possible to move an established (30ft) holly tree? We are having gates at the front of our house about to be put in and unfortunately the tree is right in the way of where they want to build the...
6
6

Re: Rose of Sharon - pruning?
LOL HI HEHEHEHEE
1
1

Re: cat pee in banana plant
I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but I really feel like I have some advice to offer you - and you seemed to really need it at the time..... One of my 2 cats (both neutered males) had taken to...

Witch Hazel in a container?
Can you grow witch hazel in a container? If so which is the best variety?
6
6

Re: I only came here for drugs.
Fuck those fannys sayin mate ? Thier sisters thier mummy daddy the inbreds lol mail me i helo patients legit

First Changes in Our Garden for 32 Years.
The hard landcaping I constructed in 1987 remained the same as this until earlier this year. Unfortunately our 3000 koi pool developed a leak. To change the liner would have involved removing all the...

Watermelon spider
I was trying to figure out the type of spider that looks like a watermelon on its main body I'll attach a picture. HomeOwnersHub HomeOwnersHub HomeOwnersHub HomeOwnersHub
2
2

The best storage solutions for leachate storage - bolted steel leachate storage tanks
Since 1989, Center Enamel has been supplying and installing bolted steel leachate storage tanks up to 20,000 m3 capacity. Center Enamel provides the best possible combination of the strength and...

table top water fountain
I decided to make a table top fountain. But i searched in youtube. but i am not satisfied. can any one suggest me any good fountain making video. Thanks
1
1

What is this Flower/Plant
Hi Can anyone id this flower for me. cheers Spike +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Flower in pot what type is it | |Download:...