Subject Author Posted Replies

tree identification
Hello, I need to identify this tree (unfortunately dying) in order to replace it with a new one of the same species. Many thanks, Paolo https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2118301/DSCN0791.JPG
6

ID this plant?
Hope this goes through - am having hard time uploading pix: [IMG] or maybe ??? This is So. Calif coastal. TIA HB http://i62.tinypic.com/29mwpzs.jpg/IMG http://tinypic.com/r/29mwpzs/8
8

Whats the name of this?
Does anyone know the name of this plant? +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: | |Download:...
5

Growing Chamomile from Seeds for an aromatic garden
Chamomile is an aromatic beautiful flower with white petals and yellow cen ter. Its low maintenance and grows from seed easily and one of the best her bs for making tea. It makes a great cut flower...

Parsley suddenly took a dive
I'm in south Florida. I bought a small flat-leaf parsley plant that took off like a rocket many weeks ago. I just don't understand how seemingly almost overnight it could go from a big, bushy,...
6
6

Fraises du bois...
...aka "Wild Strawberries". I love these shy little sweeties. Tried them years ago but didn't work out; too sunny? Or? Gonna go for it again this year, if only out of nostalgia. This is So. Calif...
1
1

Fertilizer moistened still good?
I've been using E.B. Stone granulated fertilizer -- apply, scratch in, water. Container got wet in our one & only (sob)rain about a month ago. Question: Does that diminish its efficacy? TIA HB
3
3

Beautiful tree in bloom
From the central Oregon coast. Anyone have an idea what this one is? Thanks ahead of time! Willie http://imageshack.com/a/img835/303/xjdr.jpg
4
4

If Tree Roots Are Cut Too Close To Tree, In What Direction Will It Fall?
If a Redwood tree has its roots cut on one side, too close to the tree, in which direction is it at greatest risk to fall later on? For a Redwood that is about 100 feet tall, what is the minimum...
8
8

New to Gardening
Hi Mates ... I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the purpose of joining this forum is to lean more...
2
2

Agave Weberi
This is from Western Closest I could get to the two big agaves in my garden. I want to add more to that area. A friend said I could have some from her too-closely packed bunch. But it seems...
2
2

How remove dead grass.
About 2 weeks ago I sucked up my principles and applied R*****d Up to a 6 x 15 DG (decomposed granite) area that had become grass/weedy. The growth o bediently died. Now I don't know now to get rid of...
12
12

Those are roots of the orchid?
Hi, As you can see, my orchid grows quite nice now. The orchid flower never grow again since I bought it two years ago until this moment! Nice, isnt it? I guess this is because two months ago I...
6
6

Greenhouse Humidity Help
For the past few days its been quite foggy and damp and i walked into today and the humidity was 99% i opened the window and door to circulate the air but had to close it after 10 minutes because the...
3
3

spring garden notes
ventured out to check vegetable garden today .......I'm in michigan and this is first day this year temp has risen above 50 i covered carrots with a large amount of straw last fall.... could only find...
4
4