Subject Author Posted Replies

Need Help
Anyone know this plant: http://i62.tinypic.com/21mgmqe.jpg
4

I D this Plant
Does anyone know this plant: http://i62.tinypic.com/20prpmh.jpg
2

Asparagus
We live in zone 5. We had a small parch of asparagus that produced well, but we wanted more, so we planted a row of roots last year. All came up, but the spears were thin, as one would expect from new...
5
5

Please Help - my hydrangea plant looks like it's dying!
I'm not sure what the problem is. It's only this one bush which is in a row of about 8 or 9 hydrangea bushes. All the others seem to be healthy. The only symptoms are that some leafs have turned brown...

curly-Qs on my garlic plants
Hi All, My three hold over garlic plants from last year, on their center spires have a curly-Q. And what looks like the start of a flower pointing downward. Is this normal? Also, somewhere I heard to...
5
5

Super Wide Plant Drill
I am looking for a super-wide plant drill bit, hopefully a minimum of five inches wide. Here is one that is 2.75 inch wide: Does anyone know of an ultra-wide drill bit?
2
2

denial again
You are off on your Denialist religion again, with all the same logical fallacies, conspiracies, emotional baggage and time wasting as the one where you denied climate change. I am going to treat it...
8
8

pine cone question
Hi All, My Ponderosa Pine in my back yard has its first pine cones. Five in a ring at the top. They are about 3 inches long and 1-1/2 inch wide. I would eventually like to sprout my own new trees from...
5
5

linden tree
I have beautiful small leaf linden tree ,but some of the lower branches are hanging too low,is it ok to prune some of those lower branches this time of year,i live in hard to cut the grass under these...
2
2

Strawberry runners
Late with everything this year, so bought some strawberry plants. 2 Sequoia ever-bearing (I think) - standard here in So. Calif. 2 .June bearing. Nursery guy said not limited to June in this climate....
8
8

What species of this tree offcut is this
soft wood (croppers cut through very easy) and appears to grow very fast and spreads. The leaves appear to be shrivelled at the tip of the branches. I am wondering if they it could be cherry trees...
1
1

Seed life
My wife is the daughter of a depression baby, and has a sometimes bad habit of keeping things she should throw away. We planted some Bush contender string beans last year, nice germination time, and...
72
72

germination time
Anyone know the germination time for Bush Contender string beans? My wife threw away the carton, and kept last year's seeds in a ziplock bag. Steve
3
3

What's the name of this flower?
Hello, All: Could anyone tell the name of the flower at the following links? Is it azalea? What's its Latin name? It's in southern Virginia, and it blooms mid- to late May every year. Thank you!...
1
1

weird second year parsley
Hi All, My second year Italian Parsley looks really weird. Others of my customers, that actually know what they are doing, showed me theirs, and it looks the same: big stems, small leaves, flowers (if...
30
30