Subject Author Posted Replies

Moisture Sensor Automatic Watering
Does anyone know of a house-plant watering system that uses a moisture sensor to water plants via an electronic valve? None of the "automatic" watering systems out there work. They all seem to be...

ferocious beasts attacking my sunflowers HEL:P!!!
Thought you might like to see some pretty sunflowers. I am guessing there are beekeepers near me. These bees were here to pollinate my Loquat a few weeks ago. No sign of them last summer when my zukes...

Help me identify me plant
Hello from Berlin I need help identifying my new plant. I tried to attach photos but had issues. Here are a couple of links to pictures of the mystery plant. in advance. Neil

Hi..We just got our Garden landscaped...
I'm assuming you're in the UK? If so "The Garden Expert" by Dr D.G. Hessayon is very straightforward - you can get it for only a couple of quid on Amazon. If you want something a bit more glossy, but...
1
1

Have a cool Yule
In article , Billy wrote: Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan. The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially :) Enjoy Life ... Dan
1
1

Irrigation Controller KwikDial KD4 KD6 KD8 KD12 Backup memory fault, No parts available from Irritrol - Torro design fault
The Irritrol KwikDial are great controlers with a great sales feature that they backup your program should the power fail under 24 hours. Never needs a battery so the sales pitch goes. Dam another...
2
2

Re: Winter Solstice Greetings
all the shrubs Snow is finally stopping: It's 12 degrees in the Catskills: http://i40.tinypic.com/280axi.jpgAnd http://i43.tinypic.com/2637i39.jpg
1
1

rooting in water
Rooting in water works for some plants. But rooting in moist vermiculite and dusting with a root powder will produce a much stronger root system and help prevent rot. Sorry I don't know anything to...
1
1

Time for learning
Ahhh .... you have hit the nail on the head! I have found reading and experimenting can take one just far, books are generalized. If I read the online course material correctly, these classes are...
4
4

Don?t forget the garden this Holiday season
Hi, thank you for the great tips and "reminders". I have to admit that I am also quilty of most of the above... Even though I cannot consider myself being a big gardener (my wife does most of the...
4
4

OT LIFE Photo Archive
11. LIFE Photo Archive Anyone can type in a simple image search into Google, but this new initiative sponsored by both LIFE and Google takes these searches to a whole new (and rather interesting)...

Dog Worms: Understand Dog Worms Symptoms and Infestation
Dog Worms: Understand Dog Worms Symptoms and Infestation worms symptoms Until a very recent period, dog worms were thought to be of a spontaneous origin, brought about by the influence of heat upon...

Help
Hi all New to this web Site. And I?m looking for some help. I want a tree or shrub that flowers in the winter growing no taller then 2 to 3 meters. Can anyone help? Regards kev:-)
1
1

Non Woven Fabrics for House Wraps
KT CANADA CORP. - manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Non woven fabrics for house wraps in canada providing best quality non woven fabrics for house wraps suited for meeting of your needs....

Brrrrr
House plants ????? That is something I have have not thought about. Perhaps house plants are of feminine in thinking. Where outdoor gardening are more masculine in thinking. To think of it, all of the...
5
5