Latest threads in Fruit and Vegetable Gardeningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

getting to a bean picture
well with all the stuff going on here (family and otherwise) i've not been able to get as much time on the bean picture setup and testing things out until recently. i finally got a rig set up last...
10
10

Bent Fence Posts
I use the T-bar metal fence posts around our place. I have several which ar e bent; I've tried to straighten them out with hammer and vise, but they're made of a springy steel that is holding the bent...
1
1

Garlic, Onions and first harvest
Hi All, We had some warm weather earlier this week and my garlic had a growth spurt. They are now 6 to 8 inches tall. So I figured it was time to plant my yellow onions balls from Wally World. Spread...
2
2

Biennial plants for seed production
I have a couple dozen Macomber Rutabaga plants in the greenhouse, started from seed last fall. The greenhouse is attached to the house, with barrels of water under the benches to moderate temperature...
1
1

I need a heavy duty tiller in Denver, Colorado, US
Is anybody here able to recommend someone with a large tiller in Denver, Co lorado, US? The person I've used for years has left the business and all I' ve been able to find are people with what are...
3
3

experience with Baby Hubbard or Burgess Buttercup?
i picked up these at the seed swap this past Sunday. :) songbird
2
2

Pumpkin Longevity
We harvested our pumpkins about five months ago and stored them in our unhe ated garage on a shelf. All varieties have gone bad except the three remain ing Yuxi Jiang, which are still firm and edible....
1
1

Early/Late Harvest, and Some Dumb Luck
As is unfortunately too common for me, last year the garden got away from me in the fall. Overwhelmed, I pretty much walked away. So this weekend I finally got to the clean-out that I should have been...
2
2

New Winter Garden Experiment
I made a tunnel garden; my wife is going to plant seeds in it in late Febru ary or early March. The whole thing is about 22 feet long, 4 feet wide, and 20 inches high. Hopefully, the wind won't blow...
2
2

Buy Methadone and Suboxone Online
Website: Email: Email: Whatsapp: +1 623-432-9314 We Provide medications at prices which are affordable to everyone who is no rmally affected by high pharmacy retail prices. These are normally prescrip...

January 2 Gardening
I completed my first gardening project for 2020 this morning; I tilled the old pumpkin patch. It was a tough job, as our garden is on a slight slope f rom front to back and the tiller wheels kept...

Dec 27th gardening
decided i could not let things be outside and the weather was good enough to go back out. the plan was to knock as much dirt off the weeds i'd stirred up yesterday and add them to a new worm bucket...

Dec 26 gardening
it was so nice today when we were driving back that when we got home i grabbed a quick snack and rested a few minutes and then went out and weeded the North garden. i think the area of it is about...

Christmas
Hi All, Merry Christmas everyone! Many years all. -T
6
6

Ed Lawrence
Ed Lawrence is a popular weekly guest on CBC Radio in Ontario Canada. < phone-in Q & A > John T. Gardening with Ed Lawrence