Share your knowledge and get paid with ibbü

Hi,
My name is Kyra and I'm working on the ibbü team.
ibbü aims to add a human touch to online shopping by connecting websit e visitors with savvy enthusiasts. Experts can easily and quickly chat with online shoppers, whenever and wherever it suits them best.
The advice is only regarding the online shoppers on our clients websites. P lease note that nobody is forced to pay for help or advice. Indeed, it is t he opposite: the experts get remunerated for giving advice suited to the cu stomer's problem regarding their purchase.
You are interested in DIY, plumbing or anything regarding electricity? That's great because ManoMano is interested in working with ibbü exper ts in the fields of DIY! If you want to share your knowledge and get enumerated for that you can tes t your expertise in our ibbü quiz.
DIY: http://landing.ibbu.com/en/quizz-manomano-diy-etape-1-0
Plumbing: http://landing.ibbu.com/en/quizz-manomano-plumbing-step-1-0
Electricity: http://landing.ibbu.com/en/quizz-manomano-electricity-step-1-0
After you have taken the quiz, we will examine your application and propose your profile to our client. Once you have convinced us of your expertise, we will invite you to participate in the brand's campaign and earn money by helping others.
Best regards, Kyra