Ceiling Fan Manufacturers and Suppliers in India

Ceiling Fan is an very important device used in every house and commercial space adding value to the living interiors in terms of looks and air comfor t. Ceiling Fan has today become a essential and not just a luxury. At Jain Electro Mech Appliances, we manufacture and supply Ceiling Fans in order to fulfill the demand of low power utilization ceiling fans. It is made avail able in several specifications. We also manufacture these Ceiling Fans as p er specification of our clients. If you get more details please visit ? ??Jain Electro” Website. Website: https://www.jainelectro.com Contact Us: +(91)-9391038007/ 9849017004