Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cleaning Piano Keys
Does anyone know how to remove Crayola Invisible Marker from ivory piano keys? Warm soapy water didn't work. Thanks
23
23

How well does the Orange Glo Power Paste substitute work?
I'm just about out of Orange Glo Power Paste and I discovered that it is no longer available. But Orange Glo has a product that they call ORANGE GLO Power Paste M30 Substitute. Has anyone tried it?

Free Cleaning & Household Products
Get name-brand cleaning supplies delivered straight to your mailbox for free. Come visit today and see all the free stuff you can get!...

How do you hang tops/blouses with WIDE neck holes?
You know, the ones that are about an inch less wide than your largest coat hanger. Put them on the hanger very carefully, a couple hours later they're on the closet floor.
4
4

Confessions: The wash
OK, I'm a single dad with two great kids. When they lived with their mom, my house was always clean. Now, I'm constantly having to bark out orders, in drill sergeant fashion - pick that up! Who left...
8
8

30 Risk Free Trial On All Our Products
Try our products for 30 days and if you are not satisfied return them for a full refund. Our products range from Air & Water Purifiers to All Natural Whole Food Vitamins, Herbs, Antioxidants And More...

Rugs Repair, Carpet Cleaning, Rug Repair and Restoration Company London
Rugs =96 Fine Oriental Rugs, Persian rugs, Antique rugs, prayer rugs, carpet. Restoration and repair of rugs and carpets in London at affordable services. We also provide home delivery services....

Economical Pressure Washer ?
I want a very low-cost pressure washer, just for simple things like washing my car, washing siding and gentle washing of my deck. I think I want something that will do about 1500 psi, correct ? Would...
14
14

I'm in need of a good steam mop - any recs, please?
I want one for a ceramic tile kitchen floor. Price no object. Don't need bells and whistles. Just want it to supply adequate steam and not leave a lake. Thanks.
2
2

Carpet Cleaning and Oriental Rug Cleaning Advice
So, there's so much ad spam in this forum, that I thought it'd be nice to actually post some real advice. I own a carpet cleaning company in Greensboro, NC. There's a few things that are always good...

Pollen?!
FTD. One of the best delivery systems around provided a gorgeous arrangement of exotic flowers to SWMBO. The bouquet consisted of Stargazer lillies, baby's breath, and another very fragrant flower....
9
9

Laundry aids -lingerie
hand wash ? mesh bags ? bra balls? I have had a bad experience with washing an underwired bra in my machine. Normally such items would be hand washed in my household but there we go, it slipped by me...
11
11

Re: Hi,newly items will attract you much !
Who learned you English??

The Home And Work Place
Is your home free of harmful bacteria, germs, dustmites, mold, let us help you rid these problems and more harmful ones. We have solutions to solve these problems at us with your needs to at our...

Tinea & socks - severe problem - laundry advice?
If you have socks that are severely infected with tinea/athlete=92s foot, what is the best laundry product to soak/wash them in? How much do I need to use? I can guarantee you that normal washing...
6
6