Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Spring...for the birds
Just a suggestion. Many birds are begriming to nest at this time of year. To help them, place a collection of what you clean from your dryer lint screen in a mesh bag, such as potatoes come in, and...
6
6

Skin Oil on bedding
I have a problem with getting skin and hair oil on my pillowcases. I almost always shower directly before bed and use a good oil control shampoo on my hair. However, I notice that my pillow cases get...
4
4

Simplicity Freedom upright vacuum any good?
Does any own one of these upright vacuums? see link Simplicity Vacuums

Cleaning tubs and showers
Hi! I was reading some of the threads and noticed that a few people are looking for information about cleaning tubs and showers, so I thought I'd let you know that you can make cleaning tubs and...
2
2

Cast Iron Skillets
Just what is the proper way of cleaning a cast iron skillet? I've heard to merely wipe it clean and allow the oil build-up but then, I've also hear to clean it in light soapy water, rinse,...
5
5

central vacuum schemes
Buying new house and considering central vacuum scheme for two story 2800 square foot house for about $3500.00 Is this reasoanble idea or should I stick with an Oreck or some other make. Opinions and...
2
2

New Company In Expansion Looking For Distributors
This is simple the best You are welcome to join our team many members payed this week me too you are welcome to sign up here : Use this program also promote your own business This is just a Wealth...

Next time you clean the security lamp, REMOVE IT!
Hello; There is a case going on in Ontario, Canada that may interest you tidy folks This hapless bastard tried to protect his family and property with a security light, from a vandal. He got charged....

Re: fantasy needed
Probably because she couldn't breathe for all the dust and muck. -- Piper
2
2

i'm spring cleaning and i'm not happy about it!
50 year old single man, never been 'domesticated, now my house is in a sorry state. the kitchen and toilet are clean, but the rest is a mess mainly of tools and dust a few engines. I know the...
3
3

Scratched jarrah floor boards
Hi I have floorboards that have been scratched due to moving the bed to make it, what can I put on the boards to repair them. thanks sandra
1
1

Glass Shower screen
Hi I do not know if anyone can help but our shower screens are clear glass and we can never seem to get them shinning clean. We have tryed, think about all the products on the supermarket shelves but...
9
9

OT: Poisoning trees
Hi I have some Chilean willows & a few palms that I want to poison & would like some suggestions on how & what products to use, I am in Australia. cheers sandra
3
3

help! laundry detergent disaster
i had a 2.34 gallon jug of Costco Laundry Detergent fall off the washer & break. I wasn't around when it happened & i just found out when i walked into the laundry room & literally stuck to the...
6
6

paint
is there a special method to painting a ceiling? I have painted the bathroom with latex enamel since it is a bathroom & see numerous brush strokes.
4
4