Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How do You use Liquid Dish Detergent?
A. Do you put some on a sponge and wash each dish separately? B. You put some in a dish pan and soak the dishes, pass a sponge over them and then rinse? C. ? Your favorite detergent? Mine is Polmolive...
20
20

hardwood floors
I just moved into my home...it is about 6 years old....I am not sure how to clean the hardwood floors.....any help will be appreciated.......jb
5
5

been lurking- but I need help!!
I am a sometimes working, sometimes SAHM who canNOT get on top of the mess that surrounds me. I can't much of use done when I'm at home with my 4 yr old son, and by the night I am so worn out,...
19
19

Musty/Weird Old Smell in Wooden Kitchen Cupboards
Hi All- I just moved into a rental apartment that has wood veneer kitchen cupboard doors, and plywood (?) interiors/shelves. The cupboards have been painted, aside from the underside of the drawers,...
1
1

Cleaning a gold spray painted berry and branchwreath
Hello I have a wreath that has been on the wall for several years and has not been cleaned. It is caked with dust and because of its delicate nature cannot be vacuumed. can it be soaked in soapy water...
2
2

Swimming pool cleaning
a Baracuda Automatic cleaner is a must BARACUDA G3 In-Ground Swimming Pool Cleaner Pool CleanerQcmdZViewItem...

See my House
Hi, wanna check out my house. See inside at can also show the world your room. Feel free to leave a comment. Hope you have a nice time. Bye P.S I am in Australia
3
3

dirty fireplace bricks
This question was posed here on 1-6-07. Here are portions of the best responses: 1. Rutland makes some good products for this ... We use a product called Aquamix which we bought at Lowes. It is for...
17
17

Best way to remove lint from clothes?
There's this. had one and, in spite of what they say, it worked a treat. Another way is to wrap Sellotape/Scotch Tape/Durex around your flattened hand sticky-side outwards and use that. (Durex is...
12
12

Cleaning a rubber tub mat
I have one of those rubber bathtub safety mats - the kind with the suction cups - and the bottom is always covered with black mold. I will probably buy a new one today, but how can I clean these?...
5
5

Replicate Swiffer Wet Jet fluid
I read here a few years ago, how to make up that pricey wet jet fluid. Does anyone have the recipe handy? Thanking you very much in advance. I usually use the well recommended fibre-mop also...
6
6

easy way to clean pet hair from furniture
Pets Shed. We Don't Mean to... We Just Do.

front loader washers
I bought a front loader and it's in my new house which I haven't moved into yet. My question is, can I use additives like washing soda, Borax, etc? I know I have to buy an HE detergent but was...
5
5

easy way to clean pet hair

pet hair