Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Do Continuous Cleaning ovens works? Mine does not...
I have had 3 ovens in my life, 2 self cleaning and 1 continuous cleaning oven. I know this is not a lot to base my opinion on, but frankly, the continuous cleaning oven (CCO) was junk. It was always...
2
2

I HAVE A QUERY FOR EVERYONE
Hi I have a window in a corner of the house which needs a security screen. The window is lap and sash. The flyscreen has a wooden frame that is hold on by slip around stoppers evenly spaced. One on...
1
1

rat tail brush trim
I finally realized that if I trim down the bristles on my rattail brush, I can really get into those fridge coils, plus get under the stove, washer, and dryer too. The brush is so stiff, that the...
1
1

Sanitizing laminate floors
Help how does one sanitize (Kill bacteria, germs etc)a laminate floor as chemicals are not allowed. Thanks! Tara
4
4

Easter Bunny
The Easter Bunny brought me a new line, a new matching prop in green and a giant bag of soft touch pegs. I WAS hoping for a washing machine . Still, mustn't be ungrateful.
16
16

Suggestions on organizing papers (bills, letters etc.) for a clean home office
Hi All, One of the reasons I constantly have to clean my home office is due to the volume of mail (bills etc) and important correspondence (e.g., Health Insurance docs) that generate a lot of paper...
9
9

Cleaning a Hotel Jacuzzi
I stayed at a hotel with a Jacuzzi in the room once and when I filled it up and turned it on I could feel cold water squirt on me for a few seconds. I figured that it must have been from water that...
1
1

Re: Getting Free Groceries, Merchandise, Etc.
I must agree totally with you Fran, I too am a cashier in a large grocery store and I have witnessed many people using the program at: and they are all paying next to nothing for their groceries....

freezer cleaning
i've got a freezer that has a bad odor and wondering how to get it out.heres my email address. i do appricate it.
1
1

Ready to Get Organized?
Ready to Get Organized? The Essential Guide To Organizing Your Home Jam Packed With Tips and Techniques! Unless you have some magical powers like Mary Poppins, you know that cleaning and organizing...
1
1

Orange Water Stain - NOT Iron???
We have pretty good well water in unincorporated Naperville, IL, Wheatland township, but we have orange stains on the grout and fixtures. Not uncommon, but I figured it was just high iron content. I...
11
11

HELP/WHITE STAIN ON MAROON TOILET BOWL
Hi guyz, pls give me advise on how to remove those white stains on our maroon toilet bowl, its seems like our water here is rich in mineral content-(lime?) what shall i do to remove those forever.. i...
2
2

Need help with dirty shoes!
I have 2 pairs of light-colored Nubuck shoes which have gotten dirty, and brushing them with a suede brush isn't getting them any cleaner. Is there any cleaning product that will work on Nubuck...
9
9

Hoover SteamVac WidePath versus Agility
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these Hoover models? I can't tell from their web site (or any place else) what the difference is (other than the MSRP) between the WidePath and...
9
9

Anyone own the Scooba?
I've seen this demo-ed on HSN, but would like some user opinions. How long have you owned it? Can't live without it? My problem is an off white tiled kitchen floor which is in constant need of...
7
7