Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Scott Fiore has a question about cleaning Calphalon
I have some Calphalon pieces that look like they have mineral deposits on the bottom of the pan. I have tried using Soft Scrub and regular cleanser to remove these spots and they are not coming off....
1
1

Scott Fiore has a question about cleaning Caphalon
I have some Calphalon pieces that look like they have mineral deposits on the bottom of the pan. I have tried using Soft Scrub and regular cleanser to remove these spots and they are not coming off....

Fragile tiffany pendant lampshades
Could anyone please advise me on how best to clean large tiffany pendant lampshades. We have not long moved into a new house and there are years of built up sticky grime on them. Both lampshades are...
2
2

Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
I doubt anyone could clean their house in 10 minutes, but here's a very lame attempt if you live like a slob... http://video.about.com/housekeeping/Clean-Your-House-in-10-Minutes.htm

Do not throw your clothes
Hy, I have a trouble with my cothe, so if anybody has some old fashioned stuff and cothes please let me know! Thanks

Do not throw your clothes
Hy, I have a trouble with my cothe, so if anybody has some old fashioned stuff and cothes please let me know! Thanks

True that washing machines in many parts of the world don't heat the washwater?
OK, here's the pitch: here in Germany all washing machines have heating rods which heat the washwater to temperatures from 20 to 95=B0 C (=3D 70-200=B0 F), with most of the washing done at 30 or 60=B0...
30
30

DETTOL products not tested on NOROVIRUS!
Just called the helpline today to ask if any Dettol products - the sprays and so on - are effective against Norovirus. 0845 7697079 (UK number) I was told that none of the Dettol products have been...

ink in dryer....help
Hi all, New here. Must have washed a pen, and it left large ink spots all over the dryer which stains anything its in contact with. Tryed hairspray to clean out the ink in dryer; didn't work. Any...
3
3

Metal scrapes on white Corelleware?
Someone helped me do the dishes and ended up "scraping" one of my Corelleware white casserole dishes with a metal spoon. This "marked" the white with grayish lines. Is there a way of getting rid of...
6
6

See what Dr Oz and BGTV are saying about a clean home
http://www.shaklee.net/awest

See what these people are saying about a clean home
See what Dr Oz and BGTV says about a Clean House BGTV asks Shaklee for h... CONVICTIONS OUR PRODUCTS view our catalog Online http://www.shaklee.net/awest

Getting burned on plastic off a cooker hob
Whilst I was decorating we covered our ceramic hob with it's original wrappings - cardboard and bubble wrap. Unfortuately, (somebody who will be nameless!) managed to turn on one of the rings and...

Question
Does anyone have the URL of the site that list all the formulas for brand name household cleaning products? For example: Windex? I'm particularly interested in formulas dealing with Ultrasonic...
2
2

Only 7 More days
To purchase the Special Edition Get Clean Kit promoted by Oprah. If you saw Oprah's Faves of 2007, Going Green in April, and Anti aging with Dr. Oz, then you saw the greatest cleaning products ever!!!...