Difference between having money -- which equals freedom and power -- and not
having money, freedom, or power:
1. Rich people believe "I create my life." Poor people believe, "Life
happens to me."
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game
to not lose.
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent
rich and successful people.
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people
associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor
people think negatively about selling and promotion.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than
10. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to
get paid based on time.
12. Rich people think "both." Poor people think "either/or."
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard
for their money.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
17. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already