We are excited to share that this year’s Leaders Study Retreat to s
tudy innovations in urbanism , architecture & real estate development is ta
king place in Copenhagen & Malmo between 18th September to 21stSeptember
Copenhagen ranks as the world's most liveable city & Malmo is one of the wo
rld's most sustainable city. Our program breaks down the various design ide
as and strategies that lead to making of these great cities along with meet
ings with some of the world’s leading visionaries on city building.
I hope you can join us.
Here is a link to this year’s program- http://www.theurbanvision.co
Let us know if you can join us.
Here are some highlights of this year's program
* Visit to Copenhagen City Hall to learn about plans that led to Copenhagen
’s success as a liveable city & future plans
Walk Tour & Lecture: Makings of a people centric city – Copenhage
* Icon Meeting & Jan Gehl Studio Visit
Nørrebro Urban Revival Success – From a Ghetto to Cool
* Copenhagen Architecture & History Boat Cruise
Experiments in Urbanism - New Architecture & Housing in Ørestad
* BIG Studio Visit & Leaders Meeting
Round Table on Green Development & Site visit of St. Kjeld :world?
?s first climate-change-adapted neighbourhood
* Lightening Talks with Innovators from Copenhagen- Architects & Developers
+ Networking Reception
Waterfront / Docklands Redevelopment & leisure spaces – Islands B
* Examples of adaptive reuse - former grain silos at Islandsbrygge were con
verted to apartments
The making of a pedestrianized high street in Strøget
* Innovations in Mobility including the showcase of “bicyclesnake
”- Cycle Highway
Round Table-Malmo: Revival of an Industrial waste land into a Model Eco C
* Walk Tour : Bo01: world’s first carbon neutral district
Roundtable with key Industry leaders in Copenhagen on Indo-Danish Collabo
ration on Urban development