Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Ping Don, (about electrical failure).
If the solar flare/storm is severe enough, it'll fry a lot of things. A shielded wood-burning (steam-driven?) generator is the easiest replacement power source and the most likely to survive. R
14
14

Wot That Capitalism!?
http://www.permacultureinternational.org/Members/pilsitemanager/stuff-posted-for-other-people/checkmate-why-capitalism-cannot-survive-global-warming
21
21

Ping WW
Thought you'd like this: Honey, do you want to go free-balling this weekend? Sure! Well, I guess it's about time for me to be rolling down the road... R FreeSpiritSpheres.com | The most remarkable...
1
1

Truly Trullo
The Oil Drum | Not found File:Trulli Alberobello11 apr06.jpg - Wikipedia
12
12

Anarchy Anyone?
"We're living at a dangerous moment because... 'empire', is in its last gasp, and empire, when it's in its last gasp will do anything to sustain itself... The US does not want to see the indigenous...

Fermi's Paradox and Technological Progress (was Re: ww3 architecture.)
I wonder what they did with them. Here's something I read very recently (at home, over a bout of rollerblade-related bursitis) that made me think about you and what your thoughts on this might be (I...
21
21

Reinforced concrete and soil mech
Two new useful pages have been recently added on civil engineering website. Please visit the following 1. Reinforced concrete Soil Mechanics Reinforced Concrete Principles for Analysis and Design soil...

San Francisco 50 Years Ago
SAN FRANCISCO FIFTY YEARS AGO (Kenneth Rexroth's columns for the San Francisco "Examiner") the last five months I've been posting Rexroth's weekly "Examiner" columns from the 1960s, each on the 50th...

recherche plan de pagode chinoise
Bonjour je suis à la recherche de plan de pagode chinoise merci --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free...

About that oil spill.....
....you know, the one the media compels you to drone on an on about around the water cooler? They are taking advantage of your programmed weakness. The more shrill the weakness the louder the volume...

Humboldt Fog
Anybody ever have this stuff? is it? http://www.pdphoto.org/PictureDetail.php?mat=

Architectural Cad Drafting
I am an Architectural Draftsman and Designer with over 50 years experience in the construction industry as a master carpenter, superintendent, project manager Architectural Draftsman and Designer. For...
1
1

Re: An adjacent rezoning to our property problem.
Can you lobby for a buffer at the perimeter of the new development? T http://www.trak4.com/firwood/report_5_mar_2010.pdf
1
1

Architectural Drafting Services
Drafting Services for low rates. contact Tony

Are You Looking for an Answer to Accurate Mechanical Drawings?
We specialize in providing AutoCAD mechanical drawings, mechanical drawings detail, mechanical design, mechanical drafting, 3d animation and reverse engineering services with high accuracy and low...