Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Balloon Framing
) Just a hello to the regulars and to say that I think of you sometimes. I might drop in later this week. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2193/2493478046_acc610dfdf_o.jpg...
12
12

Title 24
I found a really good Title 24 consultancy: Their website says TAILORED ENERGY was formed in the late 1980's to calculate reports for Northern Californian drafters, designers and architects. These...
1
1

Re: Lightning hitting concrete?
Code requirements vary from place to place, but most all codes address lightning. I think most of the requirements come from the NFPA code. The NY Fire Code only seems to be concerned with certain...

Reflections on an AZ trip
This may surprise some who've heard, well, yeah, but it's a dry heat", but it's fookin hot there in July. I visited Taliesin West and took the Behind The Scenes Tour. 60 bucks for three...
5
5

Re: Basement paint
get a interior french drain, so water is no longer trapped in wall, then drylock again and perhaps a top coat of exterior gloss regular paint wiuth added mold preventer. its very hard to sell a home...
4
4

30s stairs
I have a wonderful Spanish home built between 1929 and 1931. It has a wonderful staircase that looks like it could be tile or concrete. Some one mentioned it could be a material that starts with a...
1
1

When was Autodesk R11 released?
the year. Thanks,
4
4

For the Bamboo Lovers - 2
http://aris.ss.uci.edu/rgarfias/courses/asian/freereed.html

For all the Bamboo Lovers
http://aris.ss.uci.edu/rgarfias/kiosk/chungkto.html

Architectural Rendering Services & Marketing Services
Who We Are: Artist Rendering, LLC is an architectural visualization firm dedicated to creating the highest quality renderings, animations, illustrations, and media content. What We Do: We create...

Re: What a screw-up.
The big "owe!" Government wasn't really the problem although Drapeau was wearing huge rose coloured glasses throughout the acquisition! The two biggest faults were the French architect (who got...
7
7

Re: Of interest ... maybe
Pat wrote in news: "...The Cellophane House is made of transparent and translucent materials, held in place with an aluminum structural frame. An exception will be the house?s two ?bathroom pods?...
1
1

eco-friendly devastation to be planned by Norman Foster
"Bulgarian eco town 'the biggest mistake of Norman Foster's career" Green' resort threatens last area of unspoilt coast: green a eco- development should be to justify the intrusion of a...
1
1

Florida, Key Largo Home for sale NOW!
must sell private 3 bdrm / 4bth beautiful home in Florida Keys!

Re: Nepal Village Story
Apparently in a culture that, much like many across time and space, place very little value on the quaint modern Western value. AdvocacyNet needs better writers.
2
2