Wrong gas in lawn mower

DominickKeating's Avatar (by Gravatar) by DominickKeating in  Yard

I accidentally put regular gas in my 4 cycle lawn mower. So panicking i siphoned the gas out and right away put in Trufuel. i tried to start it up but it starts only a few seconds then turns off. I did start it with the gas in but it did not last long and turned off in about 15 seconds.
click to open the full size version of the image

blog comments powered by Disqus