Where to get parts for the 10x20 steel frame canopy from Costco (2023 Update)

Costco does not appear to be selling steel frame canopies anymore, only aluminum. I expect the current replacement parts would not be compatible in any way. Years ago, however, they used to sell steel frame ones under two different Item numbers - Item # 680344 that your dad gave you and the older Item #30354. The latter one appears to have been produced by Cozmo Products, Ltd. (1 800 929 9517) - and that company is LONG gone. 800 numbers are a hot commodity and they get recycled a lot, so someone else has control of it now - no point in calling it anymore.

We can still do some more investigative work here if you can send us the UPC by either posting a picture of the barcode or simply reading off and posting here the small numbers printed right underneath the barcode (be sure to get all 9 or 10). I am hoping that the original packaging might still be available and the barcode is still attached.

Also, can you post a picture of the manual page with the piece that's missing - need to know what that p/n 2004-A is. Since this question gets asked quite a bit, the more you can upload of the pictures of that manual the better. The form to respond to this question has an "image" button at the bottom that lets you post pictures along with the text.

Thanks!

Reply to
homeowners

We no longer have the box unfortunately. The part is a 6'5" /1.9m Powder coated steel tube for the (main frame). I will try downloading pictures once I can get the book. Thank you for your help.

Reply to
Anonymous

Is it just that one tube? What diameter is the receiving hole for it? Perhaps a suitable replacement can be found simply in the plumbing isle at HD/Lowes? I imagine cutting it to length as well as painting it (other than powder coating tho) may not be that big of a deal.

Reply to
homeowners

Does anyone know where to get parts for the 10x20 steel frame canopy from Costco. The # for customer service provided keeps saying I have won a trip and hangs up when I do not press a # to start the process of accepting and paying for my vacation- the # provided is 1-800-929-9517. My dad just opened the box which he purchased a while ago and was not able to put together sooner. He is missing 1 piece which is part # 2004-A for model # ITM./ART. 680344. Thank you.

Reply to
irritated and annoyed

I have the same issue I have the bar code 00000-30354 Itm./ART. 30354

Reply to
Anonymous

Replacement parts SHOULD be able to be purchased from this # 1-800-867-9018 Here is the user manual:

dalanmorgan

Hello, I’m looking for the polyethylene canopy roof (part # 2004-D) for the 10’ x 20’ steel frame canopy sold by Costco. I need 3 to 4 of them. Any of these still available? Thanks! Bill

Reply to
Bill J.

Where to get parts for the 10x20 steel frame canopy from Costco For parts CostCo Item#781893 Sorara

800-867-9018 Currently have roof, sides with door and sides without door no front and back in stock at this time.
Reply to
Randahl