where can i obtain blades for model 931 wen electric hand plane.

silverfox's Avatar (by Gravatar) by silverfox in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools

I am in need of the blades and attaching screws for a Wen model 931 electric hand plane.

Answer by jakestapelmann

I'm having a hell of a time finding replacement blades for my wen 931 electric hand plane. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
Jake

blog comments powered by Disqus