what is the value of a sears craftman 10 inch radial saw model no. 113.199250

I would label it at $150 - $175 knowing I would  probably sell it for $125. People love to haggle on garage sales and flea markets - give them their little haggling fun they came for, they'll take it off your hands. Keep in mind that Emerson Tool Company - the manufacturer of this radial arm saw marketed under Cratsman brand - has recalled it. It's eligible for a free new guard kit:

If it were a non-retrofittable model, you could have just returned it to Emerson and get $100 for it, but the 113.199250 saw can still be made safe(r) by adding that Guard Kit, so you're going to have to sell it yourself :)

Good luck!

Reply to
homeowners

Im selling my radial saw at a garage sale and im curious what kind of value it has.

Reply to
Anonymous