What does mean the "Most Powerful Flushing Toilet"?

How to determine a toilet powerfulness? I am a little bit confused about this. Let say I want to buy a powerful flushing toilet. What should consider before purchasing that toilet?

Reply to
Anonymous

It's measured in Gallons Per Flush (GPF). Most toilet tanks today supply 1.6 gallons (6 liters) per flush or less. So, if you are able to find one that uses more water per flush, that would be a powerful flushing toilet.

Reply to
homeowners