What does mean the "Most Powerful Flushing Toilet"?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Bathroom

How to determine a toilet powerfulness? I am a little bit confused about this. Let say I want to buy a powerful flushing toilet. What should consider before purchasing that toilet?

Answer by homeowners

It's measured in Gallons Per Flush (GPF). Most toilet tanks today supply 1.6 gallons (6 liters) per flush or less. So, if you are able to find one that uses more water per flush, that would be a powerful flushing toilet.

blog comments powered by Disqus