What can I replace a Siemens RAA20 thermostat with?

Hi, I want to replace our Wall room thermostat, we currently have a Siemens RAA20 2 wire and the idea is to replace it with a unit that has 2 wires. Our boiler is an Ideal ICOS HE15 model controlled by a Siemens RWB29 also connected to a RANGE TRIBUNE cylinder and pump. The replacement unit must be 2 wires mains and have a digital screen, all it needs to do is control the room temperature using up-down buttons. Is there a room thermostat that can safely replace the RAA20 MUST HAVE A DIGITAL SCREEN. Thanks for any reply as an answer to this question is very rare.

Reply to
Gareth Hughes