weight capacity for a 1 inch thick by 2 or 3 feet long plywood

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Carpentry

how much weight will a 1inch by 3 foot long piece of plywood hold. I would like to put 2 1/2 inch peices together to use for leveling my 27 foot travel trailer.

Answer by

how much weight can a 1 inch thick 4 x 4 marine plywood hold

blog comments powered by Disqus