we have a ultra 3 furnace. we have to drain the water from the hose, and pull the wire off of the ignither,

we have a ultra 3 furnace and some time it comes on and some times it does not, we have to drain the clear hose and drain the water out of the hose, and some time we un hook the wire to the ignighter, can you help us please,

Reply to
Anonymous

How old is the unit and when was the last time you had it serviced?

Reply to
stanhvac1