Vegetalbe Oil on house bricks...

BrydieS's Avatar (by Gravatar) by BrydieS in  Cleaning

Our deep fryer blew up and popped its lid off, and spattered oil down the house bricks in our alfresco. At the time, we had company in, so couldn't get to try and fix it real quick... it's like 10 hours later. Any suggestions how to clean it?

Answer by

You need something that will absorb the oil like plain cat litter or saw dust. Rub it over the area, let it sit for 10 minutes or so then brush the remainder away. Repeat. You can also spray the area with Simple Green, Totally Awesome Orange (Dollar Store), or a mix of Dawn dish soap and warm water. Then rub in the cat litter, let sit until it dries, then brush away.

blog comments powered by Disqus