Upvc window handle won't open

Jay's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Jay in  Windows

My upvc window handle will not budge. Im wanting to replace the handle but can not lift the handle up to get to the screw underneath. I've tried using a small piece of metal to free the lock but still nothing. I've tried using wd40 to try and loosen the handle, but still no joy. Is there any other way that I can get to the screw under the handle in order to replace it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Jay

blog comments powered by Disqus