trying to locate flexible hose that connects from Franke little butler insta hot water dispenser to faucet

Rose's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Rose in  Appliances 

I have a Model HT 200 Franke little butler insta hot water dispenser. The plastic coupling that fits on the unit
and has a flexible "rubber" hose that goes to the faucet is broken. I am trying to find out where to locate
this coupling or hose unit. Is this available either at a store in San Francisco or online?

Know the answer or have a comment? Post it here!

Answer by homeowners

Looks like you are talking about what Franke calls FR9100 neoprene hose connector. I haven't come across this heater but the connector does look just like a compression-fit 1/4" FIP  nut you often find on products with neoprene drinkable water hoses (and a hose clamp to secure the hose). Sold in any hardware store - big box or small - anywhere.

In any event, Franke does have a repair kit just for you. Part number FR9213 - Neoprene Tube Repair Kit . See diagram attached below for the part numbers reference. These are being discontinued as far as can see looking up some supplier sites, but Guillen's appears to still have it: 

Unfortunately, there is no product picture to verify positively but the description matches. You may want to give them a call before ordering just to be sure because this isn't the least expensive compression-fit nut I've ever seen.

Answer by homeowners

 A better parts diagram here below. Be sure to click on "Original" to see it full size.

blog comments powered by Disqus is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.