three Romex sets in ceiling box

I have single light switch, three romex in ceiling box, TWO LED panel lights are running out of ceiling box. I want to add TWO more LED drop in panels.
I need to know HOW to add these.
Breaker Box turns off electrical outlet, stairs, BOTH LED lights, AND additional lights in other basement room.
HELP PLEASE!

blog comments powered by Disqus