Thermostat reads -AC

Maren's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Maren in  Climate Control » Heating

Our air conditioning has been out for a couple years but the heater still worked... Tonight we tried turning it on and the thermostat reads-AC and the the heater shuts off.

Answer by homeowners

This is probably a silly question but did you simply check which mode it's on - heating or cooling?

blog comments powered by Disqus