The front end of my front porch has broken lose and has sagged about 4 inches. Is it covered by insurance?

No further details provided

Reply to
Anonymous

It almost all cases, Nope. It's simply a Maintenance Issue that's all on you. For Insurance to react, a tree would need to have fallen on it or a car collided with it. To me, it sounds like a rot problem, either wood rotted or metal fasteners rusted.

- However, you may have Ground Subsidence Insurance Coverage included in your policy. And, if determined and confirmed by the Insurance Company to be the culprit, then the Insurance may react...if the repair cost is above your deductible.

Reply to
Anonymous