storm shutters on hardiplank

charles's Avatar (by Gravatar) by charles in  Carpentry

I am having hardiplank installed on my house and I want to put storm shutters on the windows. What is the best way to install the pintle on the 1X3 hardiplank boards that will frame the windows? Under the hardiplank will be plywood sheeting and 2X4's under the sheeting next to the windows.

blog comments powered by Disqus