Sliding window rollers problem

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Windows

Hi there,

I've got some internal sliding windows that add a 3rd glazing in my flat due to the noise of the main road in front of the property and recently the rollers decided to give up as they are made of plastic, and after so much opening and closing, they are decomposing.

I've taken some picture and uploaded them here https://imgur.com/a/YCj1pzD hoping someone could assist me find the right part as so far all merchants I've looked into don't have anything similar and I'm trying to avoid having to change 2 whole windows just because of badly designed rollers :/

blog comments powered by Disqus