shower head

sara's Avatar (by Gravatar) by sara in  Bathroom » Shower

Hello im a photographer trying to photograph shower heads. we are shooting at my studio, and our only source of water is a small sink. I connected a garden hose from sink to shower head on set and we need the water to come out with pressure out of the shower head. what can i do to get water pressure. help please shoot is tomorrow!

blog comments powered by Disqus