Septic tank cover cracked

I had some one parking the car and cracking my septic tank cover. It is 8 ft X 4 ft size cover with opening for two 24" X 24" lid holes. Some of small broken concrete pieces have fallen into the tank. How do I fix it? I now need new cover - 8 ft X 4 ft to replace cracked one. Can I cast it myself using ree bars and concrete mix?

Reply to
kp