Ryobi have discontinued compound miter saw model TS1551 throat plates. Need one

I looked every where on the Web for a replacement Ryobi TS1551 12" compound miter saw throat plate. Ryobi said that they discontinued stocking this throat plate. Without another throat plate my saw becomes useless. Any ideas where I can get an replacement one or someone that has the skill to make one?

Reply to
Anonymous

They have instructions on making a throat plate out of wood on youtube. I have the same saw and some parts are very hard to find.

Reply to
rick