Require schematic diagram bosch HBN 131550 oven

Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me to where I might be able to get a Circuit Diagram for my Bosch Oven

HBN 131550. I have searched for hours and still no luck.

Reply to
Anonymous

There may actually be a diagram on the inside of one of the covers.  There's a tiny little bit of description in this model's installation manual but no diagram:

I would imagine the Live and the Neutral are pretty well marked and Ground is very easy to ID as well. Were you looking for an internal connection diagram? I'm afraid that would only be available to Bosch dealers. They seem to be holding their cards pretty close to the vest. Any many have a very dim view of homeowners messing with the insides of the appliances they will have to service.

Reply to
homeowners