Replace secondary voltage fuse on Bryant 90

When I replaced my thermostat I hooked up the wiring incorrectly. Since then, I have replaced the thermostat and correctly wired. The flashing LED signal says the secondary voltage fuse is open, so I obviously need to replace the fuse. How do I do that???

Reply to
Richard

The secondary fuse is probably a glass or ceramic type car type fuse located on the control board in the unit used to protect the board and 24 volt control circuit. A lot of newer units use a mini fuse like the ones used in new autos, either type can be found at auto parts supply.

Reply to
stanhvac1