Removing small stones from yard

SmallStoneYard2020's Avatar (by Gravatar) by SmallStoneYard2020 in  Garden » Lawn

So instead of grass, we had small stones covering the front yard. We are now replacing it with greenery and wanted to know if there was an easier way to remove all the small stones rather than pick them up one by one. Is there like a vaccum that can handle small rocks? Thanks in advance.

blog comments powered by Disqus