removing a radiator

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Plumbing

I want to take off the radiator to replace with a new one.
Is this easy ?
[IMG]https://www.homeownershub.com/img/7f [/IMG]

Answer by

Yes, it can be very easy. Though, you'll want the system off and cooled-down. Then, you can either drain the system down to that radiator or just put down a lot of towels. Then, it's simply unscrew the radiator from the pipes and screw the new one in. Re-fill the system and bleed everything. This simplicity can become a nightmare if rust has locked connections or spuds break off or the new radiator has different size connections. I feel you'll be fine.

blog comments powered by Disqus