Power Tiller: Will small rocks affect it?

Alex's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Alex in  Yard

The previous owners of my house had laid small white landscaping stones (.5-1") approximately 3-4 inches deep in our backyard (about a 26'14' space). We're planning to replace it with sod. I've already dug up and removed as much of the rocks as I could, but naturally there are still some compacted in the remaining dirt. Would a mid-tine Honda tiller rented from Home Depot be able to handle the remaining rocks?

blog comments powered by Disqus